READ TIME: < 1 MINUTE —
Join Supergut‘s Chief Medical & Scientific Officer, Dr. Chris Damman MD, MA, for the October Supergut workshop all about the gut/brain axis and how it works to impact mental health, mood, sleep and more.
Specifically, in this workshop on October 20 at 3:00pm PT / 6:00pm ET, host and nutritionist and coach Elisa Zuniga and Dr. Chris Damman will cover:
- The Gut-Brain Axis: what is it, why does it matter, and how does it work?
- How to improve beneficial gut bacteria with dietary fiber for a better mood, sleep, and more
- Tips to strengthen your gut-brain connection
Register now for this workshop to save your spot as space is limited!
- Expert content from Chris and Elisa on the gut/brain axis
- Actionable tips to strengthen this all-important gut/brain connection
- The opportunity to get your specific questions answered
Meet Elisa and Chris in this special preview video and we hope to see you on October 20 at 3:00pm PT / 6:00pm ET.